1.26.2009

The last thing i want to do

i love you

i havent had too much to drink
i'm not high
i dont even care
that was a lie
i do aim to project a certain level of callousness (nonchalant) externally
i know it is a lame attempt and can be seen through
which brings me to wonder and conclude do you even care no
i'm getting it together
i'm trying to get it together
i'm thinking about trying to get it together
even as i write this i want to smash my hands into a messy pulp
drink less write more avoid sharp or pi-pi-piping hot objects
eat less drink more think about someone else
focus more on your swollen gums and less on where he cums
this scares the shit out of me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yesterday, I could read you like a book, maybe more like a pamphlet. Today, a lot more has been confirmed. I'm tapping my finger against my chin, hmmmmmm. You are wearing your emotions as clothing.